Axis Icon Pack Apk v5.0.0 [Patched] [Latest]
Welcome to the new and improved Axis icon pack apk. Hundreds of icons have been given a design overhaul with better colors, updated designs, and a overall more consistent style. The theme dashboard is also improved and makes it easier to request your favorite icons for future updates.
To apply Axis please make sure you have a supported launcher installed (see below).
A subtle retro texture, crisp long shadow, and an exquisite design all come together in Axis. I’ve handcrafted each icon to have a unique style yet still remain familiar to the stock icon. The included travel/retro wallpapers compliment the icons perfectly.
Download Axis today to discover why it’s become a classic icon pack for Android.
• 2,250+ HD Icons
• 17 HD Wallpapers
• Weekly Updates
• Material Design Application
• Multi-Launcher Support
• Icon Picker and Search
• Dynamic Calendar Support (calendar date on icon changes)
Dynamic Calendars Supported – Stock, Google, Today, Digical, aCalendar, Business
• Muzei Live Wallpaper Support
• Nova, Action, Apex, Smart, Aviate, Next, Atom, KK, Solo, Lucid, Inspire, Nine, ADW, ADWex, Holo, GO, TSF, Themer, Epic, Arrow, EverythingMe, Hola
• Unicon, XGELS, Theme engine
Updates and Requests
I add new Axis icons on a weekly basis and update existing icons to match new application branding.
In Axis 5.0 icon requests are limited to 10 requests per week and are uploaded to a server. This will help me in filtering the most popular requests and increase the chances your request is satisfied.
A custom launcher (see above) is required in order to apply Axis. For the best in compatibility and customization options, I recommend Nova Launcher.
For further help and feedback, please refer to about section within the Axis application to email me.
Tips and Tricks
1. Use icon size between 115 – 130% (Nova Settings > Desktop > Icon Layout)
2. Uncheck normalize icon size (Nova Settings > Look & Feel)
3. Changing out one icon? Follow the steps below (steps listed are for Nova Launcher).
Long press an icon > click icon options > edit > click icon image > click Viper > select top right corner icon > search for icon within Viper app and select > click done
Connect with Stealthychief
For information on updates, new releases, and other design work be sure to follow me on your favorite social network.
Tweets by Stealthychief